digiV is the name given to devices developed by CommaComm, using the technology of de-materialization to stock anything in virtual storage. They exist in different sizes, from portable (DIP series) to extra large models.
They are interfaced with ViOS (Virtual inventory Operating System) which can be installed on any external management devices (computers, digi-watches, …).
- Limited storage of all types of allowed resources, managed by filters and folders. Limits can be increased with premium accounts.
- Additional modules can be installed via upgrade terminals, in order to get specific storage slots (weapons, alcohol, …).
- Possibility to duplicate any item (except blacklisted one) against money (depending of item base price).
- Items can be traded for resources or money (depending of item quality and base price).
Like any device, digiV are targets of pirates, seeling hack modifications like :
- Black Market : Remove restrictions for forbidden and blacklisted items.
- Infinity : Unlimited storage and folders.
- Copy/Paste : Free duplication (incompatible with Black Market mod).